Consultations and therapies
Our therapy wing is named ‘plus tibi’, which means ‘the stronger you’.
We, at ‘plus tibi’, meet parents who are troubled and confused because of certain learning, behavioral and/or developmental issues that they see in their children. The most common problems for which parents consult us are slow-learning, delayed development, aggressive behavior, shyness, lack of interest in studies, hyperactivity, and poor speech.
How it works
- Call us at 99014-54788/99803-00816 to fix up an appointment. We meet for a consultation. If a meeting is tough, we can have our first consultation over the phone too.
- We listen to the parents, analyze the situation and provide them with a detailed plan. We also recommend books, websites, and activities for parents to follow. We recommend both the parents to come together at least for the first session. We don’t call the child for the first consultation unless we feel it is absolutely required.
- If needed, we meet again later
- Charges: Rs. 1000/- per consultation
- If needed, we assign the child to one of our therapists in Bangalore. We make a short-term ( 1 to 3 months) planner and work on it. We usually have 1-2 sessions per week
- Charges: Rs. 500/- per session
- We email the details of the sessions along with recommendations to parents at the end of every month.
- When we reach towards the end of the term, we meet parents to re-assess the situation and plan ahead accordingly.
We are never in a rush when we lend our hearts to parents; a typical consultation lasts for an hour. Everything shared between parents and the therapist remains absolutely confidential.
Desk: 9901454788, firstname.lastname@example.org
Aanchal Agrawal: 9980300816, email@example.com